Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Wiki on UDL for All is a Valuable Resource


Paul Hamilton has a great blog called Free Resources From the Net. I have been going there for quite some time and enjoy his resources. He shared with me that he has a new wiki on universal access called "udl4all." I have been working very hard this spring on developing a training model for teachers that will help them explore these tools and put them to use in the classroom. As I shared yesterday, I have been working with our instructional resources team to develop an image for all our computers that will utilize these tools.
Paul has been busy (I can appreciate all the work he has done setting up the UDL Resource wiki) so that we can share more resources, add to the collective knowledge and experience we have and build stronger access services in our individual areas of impact.
Paul's blog post on the new wiki is on his blog.
This is the link to the actual wiki: udl4all

I am putting it on my important links I support list on the sidebar as well. Thanks Paul for your work on this!

Remember:
AT Blog Carnival Submissions are accepted for Edition #4 through June 27th
Share a post with our AT community and let us hear from you.
Submit your own blog on AT and disability for the drawing for a free software title from Learning Magic by June 15
We haven't had a lot of entries so the odds are very high in your favor on winning!
Submissions for both the AT Blog Carnival and the Blog drawing can be submitted to: lonthornburg@nolimits2learning.com

All the best to you!

Lon

No comments: