Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AAC-RERC Goldmine of Free Multi Media Delivered Training on AAC

Janice Light, Ph.D shares free video webcast on AAC & Literacy
Monday I interviewed Kristin Whitfield from Dynavox on language and literacy. She mentioned the research of Janice Light Ph.D. at Penn State University and so I did a Google search and found the AAC-RERC site which is dedicated to advancing AAC use for those with impairments and to be a network of research, training and information through webcasts.
I found a webcast by Janice Light on Literacy and AAC that is a free video webcast and also has downloadable handouts.
I am excited to find this resource and pass it along. If you are interested in connecting with some nice training on AAC, this will be a place you will want to bookmark. I have put it on my Delicious AT Bookmarks.
All the best to you!

Lon

1 comment:

David McNaughton, Penn State said...

Hi
Thanks for "spreading the word"

We have moved our website - please find this webcast by going to http://aac-rerc.com, and clicking on "webcasts"

Thanks!