1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Here are the questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
My wife and I had just gotten back from a week in New Orleans with 3 other couples. There was lots of food, Bourbon Street crowds at night, sitting on the floor in the front row at Preservation Hall getting spit drooled on us out of a Trumpeter's spit valve, more food, French Market, on the river in a sternwheeler and more food at a jazz brunch in a courtyard.
2. What are five things on my to-do list today?
Pick up donuts at the grocery for teachers; Get a mobile wireless lab set up at 7:30 am for a teacher AT implementation work day - setting up blogs with UDL features for modified content and accessibility; Teach the workshop; go swimming with my son; set up a conference call;
3. Snacks I enjoy...
A Starbucks coffee with Coffee-Mate Hazelnut creamer, a Rogue Hazelnut Brown Ale, Reese's Fast Break candy bar, sharp cheddar cheese and green grapes.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Create EEG switch access, prototype it, build it and use it for kids with major diabilities.
- Finish remodeling our slant-floored 1897 mountain retreat so golf balls don't roll down the dining room floor by themselves anymore.
- Buy my wife a scrapbook business to run her way and teach classes in.
- Buy a Hummer.
- Spend more time on my deck around the hot tub.
- Go volunteer to help our friends in Kenya with their well building and aids orphan work.
5. Three of my bad habits:
Not getting enough exercise
Budgeting money better
6. Five places I have lived:
I have lived in Ojai, California; Reno/Lake Tahoe, Nevada; Kona, Hawaii; Portland, Oregon; Van, Texas.
7. Five jobs I have had:
A research assistant at the Portland Zoo; a camp counselor/riding instructor, a keyboard teacher in an international music school, an elementary boys dorm parent at private boarding school, and a research assistant in a therapuetic program for emotionally disturbed children.
8. People I would like to know about because I am just that nosey:
Ron Graham at Access Ability; Barbara Boucher at TherExtras; Craig Phillips at secondchancetolive; Dustin Oakley at The Crass Pipp.
All the best to you!