Monday, March 31, 2008

Assistive Technology Blog Carnival Edition #1 is Up

The first edition of the Assistive Technology Blog Carnival was posted this morning.
You can go to http://atblogcarnival.blogspot.com to read and link to contributors. This was the first one and it had to be up and online sooner than I would have liked, which didn't allow the time for recruiting participants to get post links in, but I think it was a nice first effort.

The next one will be the end of April, so if you would like to contribute, you can email me or submit by the carnival link on my sidebar. Please make sure it deals with assistive technology specifically. I'm getting blog post submissions that are just for marketing things unrelated to our niche.

Part 3 on my Assistive Technology series on the process and effort of setting up and using AT will be posted tomorrow.

Have a great week.

All the best to you!

Lon

No comments: