Friday, December 26, 2008

Free Text to MP3 Conversion Tutorials Now Available at No Limits 2 Learning

I finally have my training tutorials for my workshops on converting text to MP3 for you online. They are available free on my training page at No Limits 2 Learning.com.
I have designed them after guiding quite a few people in sessions on how to do this. I hope I have thought of all the steps and procedures. I wrote them from the standpoint of a relative new-comer to technology. I get a lot of teachers in my trainings that say they have little or no experience - so here's to more experience!
Enjoy!
All the best to you...
Lon

Digg!

Bookmark this on Delicious

2 comments:

Loogle said...

I went to your training page, but your links are not working. I get the dreaded Error 404.
Thanks for sharing this! I need to convert a Bookshare file to an MP3 for a little girl before school resumes, so I will check back...

Lon said...

Thanks for letting me know. I have fixed the problem. It always helps to upload the docs to the server when you put up new links - pre-Christmas rushing I guess...
Enjoy.