Wednesday, April 9, 2008

AT Blog Carnival Update and Richard Ellenson Interview Today

Assistive Technology Blog Carnival Update - Clarification on Topic for Edition #2:
The next edition of our newly started Assistive Technology Blog Carnival will be out on April 28th. If you are thinking about submitting a blog post to our blogger's circle, you are more than welcome. I hope to see it grow over the next few months. I have received some great submissions from new contributors already in the past week or so.
One thing that came up from several bloggers was the topic for Edition #2. They felt it needed clarification. I have done that. If you go to the AT Blog Carnival Home Blog, it has an updated post on the topic for April. Please feel free to submit your topic of interest ideas. Believe me, it really helps to hear from you!
What is a Blog Carnival?
A blog carnival is a "travelling" blog that is hosted by different bloggers on their blog- a different host each month (or on the home blog if no one steps forward). We agree on a topic and share posts with that month's host to post at the end of the month. This allows us to network in a more dynamic and living way - not just by comments. I am finding it very rewarding already in the 3 weeks since I started it with one edition done. I have met more interesting and talented people and have been enjoying their writing.
If you are interested, I would encourage you to submit!

Richard Ellenson, CEO of Blink Twice and Creator of the Tango! will be my special guest today on No Limits to Learning Live at 10:30 am Pacific time.
If you want to listen in, go to the No Limits to Learning Live area on Blog Talk Radio and listen to the live stream. The show will be archived and available after about 10 or 15 minutes of the end of the broadcast. It will link through my player on the sidebar.

Have a great day and all the best to you!

Lon

No comments: