Monday, July 28, 2008

Assistive Technology Blog Carnival Edition 5 is Up


The July Submissions for AT Blog Carnival Edition 5 are ready to read at http://atblogcarnival.blogspot.com. There are some great submissions that I know you will enjoy.
I was in a mall 10 days ago when the new 3 Gig iphone was coming out. A line was forming in the middle of the mall. With all the buzz on the new iphone and the new Google phone coming, I am glad we have an interesting review of the iphone touch screen and how folks with disabilities can or can't use it.
There is a fascinating new technology that really could open up things for the blind. Read about it on Edition 5 as well as a review of a picture address book for the MAc and my own sharing of my posts and radio show interview about Notescribe a new searchable data base program for your notes and research on recipes, articles, web sites, you name it...

All the best to you!
Lon

No comments: